The laboratory of Gastroenterology and Hepatology of the Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Center performs DNA diagnostics regarding:
- Hyperbilirubinemia (Gilbert Syndrome/Crigler Najjar);
- Hereditary Pancreatitis;
- Polycystic Liver Disease (PCLD);
- Pain related disorders: 1. Erythermalgia, 2. Paroxysmal Extreme Pain Syndrome and 3. Congenital Insensitivity to Pain.
DNA diagnostics is performed under supervision of the Department of Human Genetics of the Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Center.
- We also offer a number of pharmaco(genetic) tests:
- Sensitivity to medical treatment of hepatitis C;
- Glutathione S-transferase Mu null polymorphism;
- Glutathione S-transferase Theta null polymorphism;
- Glutathione in whole blood;
- Thio purine methyl transferase (TPMT) activity measurement for sensitivity to azathioprine.