RIMLS Festival “The future is yesterday"
Time to celebrate 25 years of research into molecular mechanisms of disease.
16:30: RIMLS Festival
A sneak preview
- 25 years of RIMLS through the eyes of three of our prominent alumni
- Wonder what has changed in (just) 25 years of research? Come and see for yourself
- Check your knowledge about 25 years of RIMLS and win that amazing prize
- Martijn de Groot, innovation expert and head of Radboudumc’s Reshape Center, will share his story on how (not) to prepare for the future
- Catch up with (old) friends over festival food, drinks and music
- And so much more…....
18:00: Dinner and presentations
20:00: End of the festival and party.
The Aesculaef will be open for the afterparty.
Registration requiredRegistrion is closed. But if you are an alumnus and still want to register please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 27 September, 16:30 - 20:00 hrs. With afterparty in the Aesculaef.
On campus: Studiecentrum: Restaurant De Haardt and De Aesculaef