About this webinarRadboudumc and Radboud University are amongst the founding partners of the OnePlanet Research Center and innovation center and they are eager to introduce you to the initiative and opportunities for collaboration.
During this online session, they bring experts of all founding partners; Radboud University, Radboudumc, Wageningen University & Research and imec together to explore opportunities for collaborations and optimize the chances in generating new funding opportunities and realize economic and societal impact.
What is OnePlanet Research Center?OnePlanet Research Center develops the latest chip and digital technologies to create a society in which everyone can live a healthy life and has access to healthy and sustainable food. OnePlanet Research Center has been on the move for a about a year now. New teams have been formed, new markets explored, new technologies created, and some partnerships have been shaped already. Quite a number of Radboud University and Radboudumc scientists have been participating in a series of workshops to shape the roadmaps and the priorities together with OnePlanet Research Center..
- Opening by prof. Daniël Wigboldus for Radboud University and dr. Bertine Lahuis for Radboudumc.
- Introduction OnePlanet Research Center - Thea van Kemenade (Director of Health OnePlanet Research Center).
- Preventive health, nutrition & Behavior - Annelies Goris (Program Manager Precision Health & Nutrition OnePlanet).
- Domain experts introduction Radboudumc & Radboud University Marjan Meinders & Ian Cameron.
- Radboudumc and Oneplanet - Pim Assendelft.
- Radboud University and Oneplanet in Moocia - Esther Aarts.
Friday 5 June 2020, 16:00 - 17:30 hrs.
this is an online meeting
Registration is free, but required.