About this course
Trauma care is changing all the time and many situations require specialist trauma expertise. The Definitive Surgical and Anesthetic Trauma Care course is designed to train you as professional in strategic thinking and decision-making in the management of the severely injured patients.read more
Anaesthesiologists, intensivists, surgeons and OR nurses.
By the end of the course, you will have received training to allow enhanced knowledge of the trauma patient.
You will learnBy the end of the course, you will have received training to enhance:
- knowledge of the surgical and trauma physiology of the trauma patient
- surgical decision making in trauma
- surgical techniques in the management of major trauma
- awareness of the treatment possibilities in major trauma and their evidence base
This masterclass will take place from 27 to 29 November 2018.
This course will take three days.
Only anaesthesiologists, intensivists, surgeons and OR nurses can participate.
Varies (see registration form)
After this masterclass you will receive an international acknowledged certificate from The International Association for Trauma Surgery and Intensive Care (IATSIC®).
CreditsAfter this masterclass you will receive an international acknowledged certificate by The International Association for Trauma Surgery and Intensive Care (IATSIC®).
This course has been applied for national accreditation at:
- The Dutch Association for Surgery (NVvH)
- The Dutch Association for Anaesthesia (NVA)
- The Dutch Association for Intensive Care (NVIC)
- Kwaliteitsregister V&V
- Register Zorgprofessionals (KR/ZP)