About this workshop
The VIRTUAL International Workshop on Cancer Genetic & Cytogenetic is a course focusing on all aspects concerning cancer (cyto)genetics in a diagnostic setting. Basic technical aspects covering conventional karyotyping, methods and principles in fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), micro-array genomic profiling, MLPA, QPCR, gene sequencing and next generation sequencing will be presented. In addition to the various laboratory techniques there will be presentations regarding quality assessment, ISCN 2020 nomenclature and genetic abnormalities in various types of leukemias.
Since most presentations start with basic knowledge and end with up to date information regarding cancer genetics, this workshop will be of interest for all who are working in the field of cancer (cyto)genetic diagnostics.
Professionals in the field of cancer (cyto)genetic diagnostics.
After this workshop you will be completely up-to-date on all the scientific developments and advances in cancer (cyto)genetic diagnostics.
This workshop will take place on March 24, 25 and 26, 2021.
All 3 days 24-26 March € 100,00 Single day - Wednesday 24th of March €50,00 Single day - Thursday 25th of March €50,00 Single day - Friday 26th of March €50,00
This workshop is three days.
The workshops and lectures require basic knowledge of cancer (cyto)genetic diagnostics, but there are no further admission requirements.
When canceling 14 or more days in advance, you will be charged a € 35 administration fee. When cancelling less than 14 days in advance, you will not receive a refund.
- Marian Stevens-Kroef, Nijmegen (NL)
- Eva van den Berg, Groningen (NL)
- Berna Beverloo, Rotterdam (NL)
- Brian Walker, Sutton (UK)
- Jon Strefford, Southampton (UK)
- Torsten Haferlach, Munich (D)
- Ad Geurts van Kessel, Nijmegen (NL)
- Jacqueline Schoumans, Lausanne (CH)
- Bert van der Reijden, Nijmegen (NL)
- David Betts, Dublin (I)
- Anthony Moorman, Newcastle (UK)
- Julie Schanz, Göttingen (D)
- Bauke Ylstra, Amsterdam (NL)
- Ros Hastings, Oxford (UK)
- Peter Valk, Rotterdam (NL)
- Illja Diets, Nijmegen (NL)
- Joop Jansen, Nijmegen (NL)
- Arjan Diepstra, Groningen (NL)