Marjolein van der Marck assistant professorMarjolein van der Marck has expertise in the field of design and evaluation of complex, team-based healthcare interventions. The focus of dr Van der Marck’s work is on network-based care, implementation in practice and quality of research. Specifically, on projects included (cost)effectiveness of multidisciplinary care for Parkinson (ParkinsonNet) and dementia with organisation of sustainable networks via DementiaNet and support for informal carers via expertise of former carers. An additional interest is patient and public involvement, with development of a guideline for participation of elderly in research.
Personal prizes & awards national & international
- 2017-2019: Certified as junior Principal Investigator by the Radboudumc
- 2017: Myrra Vernooij-Dassen Societal Impact Award 2017; for “GOUDMantel”project to use valuable expertise of former carers to support actual informal caregivers
- 2016: Myrra Vernooij-Dassen Scientific Award 2016; for first author, based on our publication “van den Elsen,..., Olde Rikkert, van der Marck. Tetrahydrocannabinol for neuropsychiatric symptoms in dementia: A randomized controlled trial. Neurology, 2015"
- 2015: Nomination for ‘NVKG Stimuleringsprijs jonge onderzoeker’; Nominated for the award for young researchers of the Dutch Society of Geriatricians
- 2015: Selected as Participant of Radboud Galilei Track for Excellent post docs
- 2013: Editorials about publications: (i) Challenges of multidisciplinary care in Parkinson’s disease, by Sotirios A Parashos (Lancet Neurology 2013; 12(10):932-33). (ii) The Parkinson’s disease multidisciplinary package, by Christopher G. Goetz (Movement Disorders 2013;28(5):565)