Personal prizes & awards national & international
- 2017-2019: Certified as junior Principal Investigator by the Radboudumc
- 2017: Myrra Vernooij-Dassen Societal Impact Award 2017; for “GOUDMantel”project to use valuable expertise of former carers to support actual informal caregivers
- 2016: Myrra Vernooij-Dassen Scientific Award 2016; for first author, based on our publication “van den Elsen,..., Olde Rikkert, van der Marck. Tetrahydrocannabinol for neuropsychiatric symptoms in dementia: A randomized controlled trial. Neurology, 2015"
- 2015: Nomination for ‘NVKG Stimuleringsprijs jonge onderzoeker’; Nominated for the award for young researchers of the Dutch Society of Geriatricians
- 2015: Selected as Participant of Radboud Galilei Track for Excellent post docs
- 2013: Editorials about publications: (i) Challenges of multidisciplinary care in Parkinson’s disease, by Sotirios A Parashos (Lancet Neurology 2013; 12(10):932-33). (ii) The Parkinson’s disease multidisciplinary package, by Christopher G. Goetz (Movement Disorders 2013;28(5):565)