Michel Wensing full professorMichel Wensing has a small affiliation at Radboudumc (with PI-status until 2018). Since 2015, he is (university) professor for Health Services Research and Implementation Science in the Medical Faculty of Heidelberg University. Key areas in his research remain the implementation of evidence-based practice, healthcare organisation and alignment with patient preferences. Most of his research focuses on primary care and general practice.
Personal prizes & awards national & international
- Fellowship at Marsilius Kolleg, Centre for Advanced Studies, University of Heidelberg (2018-2019)
- Principal Investigator at Radboudumc (2009-2011; 2013-2015; 2016-2018)
- Editor-in-Chief of journal Implementation Science (since 2012)
- Associatte director of the Cochrane Cochrane Effective Practice and Organisation of Care (EPOC) Group (2017-present)
- Member of steering committee of SNF Program NRP Health Services Research, Switzerland (2015-present)