Peter Pickkers full professor
Peter Pickkers is Professor of Experimental Intensive Care Medicine at Radboudumc. His research focuses on pharmacological modulation of the innate immune response in translational models and patients, and the consequences for organ function, with a focus on the kidney and brain.read more
- Leader Radboudumc Controlled Human Infection Models (Center for Infectious Diseases (RCI), Nijmegen, the Netherlands) (2018-present).
- Executive board member Research Collaboration in Critical Care in the Netherlands (RCCNet) (2018-present).
- Co-initiator SOS-Sepsis petition (Den Haag, the Netherlands) (2017-present).
- Section editor Intensive Care Medicine Experimental, journal of the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (2014-present).
- Board member Stichting Werkgroep Antibioticabeleid (SWAB) Sepsis guideline committee (the Netherlands) (2012-present).
- Review committee International Society Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine (2012-present).
- Review committee European Society Intensive Care Medicine (2010-present).
- Member scientific committee of the Nijmegen Institute for Infection, Inflammation and Immunity (Nijmegen, the Netherlands) (2007-present).
- Lecturer in multiple national master classes (the Netherlands) (2007-present).
- Lecturer various modules related to intensive care/infection/sepsis, master phase medicine (Radboudumc, Nijmegen, the Netherlands) (2007-present).
- Review committee Dutch Society of Intensive Care (the Netherlands) (2007-present).