Sabine Oertelt-Prigione full professorI am a physician specialized in internal medicine, gender medicine and public health with a professional focus on the development of user-centered innovative prevention methods for socially relevant issues (from gender inequality in health to refugee health to prevention of interpersonal violence and sexual harassment).
- International Society of Gender Medicine (IGM) - Member
- German Society of Gender Medicine (DGesGM) – Member, extended board member
- European Association for Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation (EACPR) – Member
- European Institute of Women’s Health - Member
- German Society for Social Medicine and Prevention (DGSMP) – Member
- Society Gender Studies (FG Gender Studies) – Member
- Dutch Society of Gender and Health - Member