Together with Radboud University's Faculty of Medical Sciences, our institute offers a Master's program. RIHS is connected to the Bachelor's and Master's programs in Biomedical Sciences of Radboudumc and Radboud University, and, to a lesser extent, their programs in Medicine and in Dentistry.read more
Every Biomedical Sciences (BMS) Master's student chooses a Radboudumc research institute as a learning environment, which implies a choice for one of three associated master specialisations in:
- Molecular life sciences (Radboud Institute for Molecular Life Sciences; RIMLS)
- Health sciences (Radboud Institute for Health Sciences; RIHS)
- Medical neuroscience (Donders Center for Neuroscience; DCMN)
For Master's students looking for a position
- Many departments are very open and willing to accommodate ambitious students. We recommend that you browse our website for interesting topics and directly contact principal investigators with your CV, motivation, length of internship and desired start date.
- You can find internships offered by research groups within the Radboudumc at the Health Academy website.
- Epidemiological internships can be found at the website of the Dutch Epidemiological Society
- Internships for Movement Sciences can be found at the website of the Dutch Society for Movement Sciences (Vereniging voor Bewegingswetenschappen Nederland, VvBN)
For researchers with a positionMany Biomedical Sciences students are looking for a Master's internship. Do you have place to accommodate an ambitious student and are you willing to supervise a student in his or her research? Please offer an internship description at the Health Academy website.
Please describe the research question, the methods, and the content of the internship (English). Mention also in which period the internship should take place.
Radboudumc Study Fund Scholarship for Master's students
The Radboudumc Study Fund is a scholarship for excellent students applying for the Master’s programs in Biomedical Sciences or in Molecular Mechanisms of Disease. The scholarship is highly selective.read more
Radboudumc Study Fund Scholarship for Master's studentsThe Radboudumc Study Fund aims to provide very promising students without sufficient financial means the opportunity to complete a Master’s program in Biomedical Sciences or in Molecular Mechanisms of Disease, and possibly enroll in the PhD program afterwards.
Therefore, every academic year this fund offers about nine full scholarships to Radboud University’s most excellent international applicants. Eligibility for a Study Fund scholarship depends on the interview results, the results from your previous education, and (if applicable) your work experience. Scholarship candidates usually rank among the best 5% of their class.
The Radboudumc Study Fund covers any (outstanding) tuition fees and living expenses. Please note no extra costs such as flight and travel are covered.