The Radboudumc SPICE program is governed by a Steering Committee overseeing the work of the Operations’ Office, in charge of performing day-to-day functions of SPICE. The SPICE Steering committee is advised on strategic and technical matters by an Advisory Board comprising distinguished members of the professional and policy community in the area.
- Steering Committee members – NAMES
- Advisory Board members - NAMES
To ensure strong ties and smooth collaboration with partners, SPICE signs Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) defining the scope and purpose of mutually beneficial activities directed at improving ID care worldwide.
SPICE Operations Office
The Operations Office is in-charge of day-to-day operations, including:
- Development and maintenance of an expert registry database, registration and matchmaking system;
- Organizing orientation and training of experts for SPICE services standardization;
- Matching experts with relevant counterparts;
- Execution of SPICE Steering Committee’s strategic directions and decisions.