Assistant / Associate professors
Assistance finding funding
Radboud(umc) funded grants
Radboudumc Student budget
- The Radboudumc Studentbudget is a fixed travel subsidy from the faculty with a maximum of € 600 per person for their whole study period at the Radboud University.
- A student can apply multiple times until the maximum of € 600 has been reached.
- The amounts used are:
- For a stay within Europe* € 150 per 4 weeks
- For a stay outside of Europe € 200 per 4 weeks
- Each study abroad stay should be a part of your curriculum, last a minimum of 4 weeks and be awarded with a minimum of 5.5 EC.
- The minimum amount per stay is therefore € 150 and the maximum amount is € 600.
- No distinctions are made between a stay abroad for the purpose of study, internship or medical elective.
- If you are eligible for an Erasmus+ grant (for study & internship within Europe, except for Switzerland), you are not eligible for the Radboudumc Studentbudget!
- Medicine students can also apply for a partial remuneration of mandatory vaccinations and language courses for the “Seniorcoschap” in the Dutch Antilles or the “Coschap Ontwikkelingslanden”.
- Application forms are available at the StIP and the International Office for students.
- In addition to the faculty grant you may also be entitled to a Student Life scholarship (if you have not been granted one before). Please visit the websites of Student Life for more information on the application procedure and the application forms.
The Nijmegen University Fund Student Life scholarships
The University Fund supports a wide range of activities by and for students that do not receive government or university funding but that are essential to a student's development.go to RU, Student Life