Assistant / Associate professors
Assistance finding funding
Radboud(umc) funded grants
Radboudumc Student budget
- The Radboudumc Studentbudget is a fixed travel subsidy from the faculty with a maximum of € 600 per person for their whole study period at the Radboud University.
- A student can apply multiple times until the maximum of € 600 has been reached.
- The amounts used are:
- For a stay within Europe* € 150 per 4 weeks
- For a stay outside of Europe € 200 per 4 weeks
- Each study abroad stay should be a part of your curriculum, last a minimum of 4 weeks and be awarded with a minimum of 5.5 EC.
- The minimum amount per stay is therefore € 150 and the maximum amount is € 600.
- No distinctions are made between a stay abroad for the purpose of study, internship or medical elective.
- If you are eligible for an Erasmus+ grant (for study & internship within Europe, except for Switzerland), you are not eligible for the Radboudumc Studentbudget!
- Medicine students can also apply for a partial remuneration of mandatory vaccinations and language courses for the “Seniorcoschap” in the Dutch Antilles or the “Coschap Ontwikkelingslanden”.
- Application forms are available at the StIP and the International Office for students.
- In addition to the faculty grant you may also be entitled to a Student Life scholarship (if you have not been granted one before). Please visit the websites of Student Life for more information on the application procedure and the application forms.