Assistant / Associate professors
Assistance finding funding
Radboud(umc) funded grants
Radboud(umc) funded grants
Radboudumc Study Fund Scholarship for Master's students
The Radboudumc Study Fund is a scholarship for excellent students applying for the Master’s programs in Biomedical Sciences or in Molecular Mechanisms of Disease. The scholarship is highly selective.read more
Radboudumc Study Fund Scholarship for Master's studentsThe Radboudumc Study Fund aims to provide very promising students without sufficient financial means the opportunity to complete a Master’s program in Biomedical Sciences or in Molecular Mechanisms of Disease, and possibly enroll in the PhD program afterwards.
Therefore, every academic year this fund offers about nine full scholarships to Radboud University’s most excellent international applicants. Eligibility for a Study Fund scholarship depends on the interview results, the results from your previous education, and (if applicable) your work experience. Scholarship candidates usually rank among the best 5% of their class.
The Radboudumc Study Fund covers any (outstanding) tuition fees and living expenses. Please note no extra costs such as flight and travel are covered.
How to applyFor non-EU students who wish to apply for the Radboudumc Study Fund, application for the Radboud Scholarship Programme (RSP) is mandatory. To apply for the Radboudumc Study Fund and RSP, simply tick the boxes in your Osiris application form when applying for the Master’s program.
Radboud Internationalisation grantsIn order to further develop and strengthen the international character of Radboud University, their Executive Board issues a number of international travel grants and other grants. Master’s students and PhD candidates enrolled at Radboud University can also apply. go to Radboud University (log-in needed)
Radboudumc Student budget
- The Radboudumc Studentbudget is a fixed travel subsidy from the faculty with a maximum of € 600 per person for their whole study period at the Radboud University.
- A student can apply multiple times until the maximum of € 600 has been reached.
- The amounts used are:
- For a stay within Europe* € 150 per 4 weeks
- For a stay outside of Europe € 200 per 4 weeks
- Each study abroad stay should be a part of your curriculum, last a minimum of 4 weeks and be awarded with a minimum of 5.5 EC.
- The minimum amount per stay is therefore € 150 and the maximum amount is € 600.
- No distinctions are made between a stay abroad for the purpose of study, internship or medical elective.
- If you are eligible for an Erasmus+ grant (for study & internship within Europe, except for Switzerland), you are not eligible for the Radboudumc Studentbudget!
- Medicine students can also apply for a partial remuneration of mandatory vaccinations and language courses for the “Seniorcoschap” in the Dutch Antilles or the “Coschap Ontwikkelingslanden”.
- Application forms are available at the StIP and the International Office for students.
- In addition to the faculty grant you may also be entitled to a Student Life scholarship (if you have not been granted one before). Please visit the websites of Student Life for more information on the application procedure and the application forms.