Things to do
Training and Supervision PlanGraduating within the agreed time-frame is not always as easy as it may sound. A clear training and supervision plan (TSP) is an essential tool for achieving this objective. Moreover, it forms a useful part of your annual appraisal meeting. Every PhD candidate should complete a TSP with his or her supervisor(s) and submit this to the relevant graduate school within three months of his/her research start date. This plan is regarded as a formal agreement between PhD candidate and supervisor. The plan is dynamic, being evaluated and updated at least annually either during the appraisal meeting with your supervisor(s) or via a checkpoint form.
The plan includes agreements made concerning your
- research project goals, preferably formulated as SMART
- competences and transferable skills to be improved
- any possible teaching agreements made for a Bachelor's or Master's programs.
Downloads Hora Est PhDPhD candidates of RIHS and RIMLS should submit this form via Hora est:
- TSP: registration form
- TSP: progress form
- Exit form
- Hora est PhD - Quick start supervisor guide
- Hora est PhD - Quick start user guide