RIHS researchers may submit max. 1 nomination for each award. Please submit your nominations to RIHS@radboudumc.nl. Deadline for submission is usually medio January. We will anounce the new submission date when submission is available again.
Eligible PhD theses:
- Thesis was successfully defended between 1-1-[past year] and 31-12-[past year].
- PhD candidates must be registered in the RIHS Graduate School (Training and Supervision Plan approved).
- RIHS affiliation must be mentioned in the thesis.
- Portfolio of training preferentially included in the thesis.
- Motivation for the nomination by one of the supervisors (max 250 words)
- Digital version of the PhD thesis
- Up-to-date publication list of the work in the thesis
- Originality / innovative character
- Scientific quality
- Relevance of the research within the RIHS’ field of knowledge, societal impact and clinical relevance