3D Lab Expertise and services
The focus in the 3D Lab is how we can use 3D technologies to improve care for each individual patient. These new technologies help improve the care and the treatment plan of patients, while taking their specific individual needs and wishes into consideration.expertise and services
3D Lab Expertise and servicesOur 3D Lab is fully integrated into the clinic, allowing the lab engineers, doctors and patients work closely together. This cooperation enables us to make 3D technologies quickly and easily accessible for both doctor and patient. The focus in the 3D Lab is how we can use 3D technologies to improve care for each individual patient.
The patient’s wishes and the demands of the attending physician are combined into a top notch clinical treatment plan. Besides maxillofacial surgery, the 3D Lab is involved in many other medical disciplines, in our own hospital and beyond.
Areas of expertiseCurrent and up-and-coming 3D technologies, such as:
- patient specific virtual surgery planning
- 3D-printed anatomical models
- Assistance in creating a virtual patient to help with the diagnostics, planning, treatment and evaluation
- Assistance in setting up a tailor-made 3D planning for individual patients
- Giving information on how current and future 3D techniques can help during surgery
- Evaluating patients that comes into contact with 3D technology