Are you looking for a grant? We can help!
Information and advice how to find grants and funding for your research ideaEvery year it seems to be more difficult to find funding for research ideas. Due to the variety in types of grants and funding agencies, it is very hard to find one that fits your idea. The Grant Support Office offers to help scientific personnel and medical doctors with information and advice how to find grants and funding for your research idea. We also communicate major grant opportunities as early as possible to researchers (via Research infobox) and other clients.
Support during the preparation of grants
- We help you to set up a personal profile in Research Professional, a worldwide database of funding opportunities.
- Advice on specific funding calls
- Check if the call fits the topic of your idea/project
- Support in forming your consortium, especially if you need SME partners
- Support on and review of draft proposals
Coordination of complete internal support round of personal grantsVeni, Vidi, Vici, ERC StG, ERC CoG and ERC AdG
- Organizing mock panel interviews for other personal grants (in collaboration with the researcher)
- Support on submitting grants (specifically EU and NIH grants)
- Coordination of large and complex grant applications
In case of large of complex grant applications, together with the accountmanager grants & funding the amount and type of support will be descided.
Often many partners or several internal departments are involved, and we can assist in coordinating the grant writing proces.