What is Zorglink?Zorglink Upload Portal is a web application with which our healthcare partners can share medical photos and documents safely and quickly with Radboud university medical center. This is handy when, for example, you refer your patient or because you have requested a meeting in a multi-disciplinary meeting (MDO).
Zorglink helps us to avoid the unnecessary repetition of diagnostic work.
Registration Zorglink Upload PortalAfter registering with us, you will receive your log in information by both email and regular mail. If you have problems logging in, please contact the ICT Service Desk of Radboud university medical center: ICT selfservice or (024) 361 50 71. Please state that the problem concerns the ‘Zorglink’ application. We are available 24 hours a day.
Go to registration Zorglink
If you want to use the Zorglink Upload Portal, please register via the registration form. We will then contact you. If you are from an organization that does not yet have a contract with Radboud University medical center, we will first schedule a meeting so you can sign a contract. If you are from an organization that already has a contract, you can complete the registration form and we will mail your account information to your organization’s email address.
Radboud University medical center wants to offer a web application with which our healthcare partners can share medical photos and documents quickly and safely with Radboud University medical center. That is handy when, for example, you have referred a patient to us or your have requested a meeting in a multi-disciplinary meeting (MDO). The Zorglink Upload Portal is one of the tools that we offer you for these purposes. In this way, we hope to improve the chain of healthcare together with you. In addition, the Zorglink Upload Portal is a digital alternative for healthcare providers who do not have an XDS link with Radboud University medical center.
You can use the Zorglink Upload Portal like a digital mailbox. You can send the following files to Radboud University medical center:
- DICOM photos
- Zip files with DICOM photos
- PDF documents or referrals for medical care
You can consider the Zorglink Upload Portal as a digital mailbox. You can only view the patient files that you have registered. There is no other link to the EPD of Radboud University medical center. The web application has been tested and found to be safe.
- Go to the web page of Zorglink Upload Portal: https://zorglink.radboudumc.nl
- At ‘Direct naar’ click on the link ‘Inloggen Zorglink Upload Portal’.
- Click on ‘inloggen’.
- Enter your user name. Your user name is in the email that we sent you.
- Enter your password. Your first temporary password is in the letter that we sent you.
- Click on ‘Inloggen’.
- You will receive a text message with a code on the cell phone number that you gave us.
- Enter the code on the website.
You were sent a letter with a temporary password so you could log into the Zorglink Upload Portal. You can of course change your password yourself and choose a strong password that you can easily remember. You should do this as soon as possible.
- Go to the website: https://wachtwoordwijzigen-extern.radboudumc.nl/
- On this page, click on ‘Wachtwoord vergeten / wijzigen’.
- Enter your user name. You received this from us in an email.
- You will receive a pin code on your cell phone for verification.
- Enter a new password.
- Please be sure that this password meets the following criteria:
- the password does not contain any words in your user name
- the password has at least 3 of the following 4 characters:
Special character (! ? # %)
- Click on ‘Volgende’.
- Your password has been changed. You can now log into the Zorglink Upload Portal with your new password.
If you no longer want to use the Zorglink Upload Portal, you can either inform the ICT Service Desk of Radboud University medical center via (024) 361 50 71, or report it on ICT selfservice. Please state that this concerns the application ‘Zorglink Upload Portal’. We are available 24 hours a day.
Do you have problems logging in or technical questions about the Zorglink Upload Portal? Please either contact the ICT Service Desk of Radboud University medical center via (024) 361 50 71, or report it online via ICT selfservice. Please explicitly state that you need help with the application ‘Zorglink Upload Portal’ and that you are a healthcare provider outside of Radboud University medical center. We are available 24 hours a day.