Get ready for Radboudumc Investment Day 2022 on October 5 in Nijmegen! This match-making event brings together investors, entrepreneurs and top researchers in the Health domain. It is a unique opportunity to get acquainted with new business opportunities and to gain new business contacts! The event is hosted by Guillén Fernandez (Scientific Director, Radboudumc) and offers plenty of networking opportunities. Update yourself on the exciting research at Radboudumc and the successes of its spin-off companies.
Our main focus for this event is to allow for flexible ways to facilitate 1-on-1 meetings. The program therefore consists of several parallel sessions by top researchers, promising startups, and investors to stimulate the exchange of ideas and contacts. This will allow you to pick & mix presentations to your liking and/or reserve time for 1-on-1 meetings in between and also during the program.
The event is filled with interesting speakers. Come and listen to:
- Martijn Sijbers – team manager capital health at OostNL, and guest lecturer Radboudumc financing of healthcare;
- Willem Mulder – professor of precision medicine;
- Thomas van den Heuvel – CEO at start-up Ardim;
- Sarah Lee Ketner – market and investor readiness specialist;
- Thomas Maal – professor of 3D technology;
- Marco de Boer – CEO start-up Predica Dx;
- Thijs Schaap – Noaber Foundation;
- Pleuni Hooijmans – VC Innovation Industries;
- Ritse Mann – radiologist;
- Bert Krikke – CEO Noviotech Campus and future health innovations facilities;
- Nico Karssemeijer – CEO at start-up Screenpoint medical, and professor computer aided diagnoses;
- Kinga Matula – CEO at Quriegen;
- Paul Lelieveld – CEO at VC Meneldor.
We will wrap up the day with a panel discussion featuring Constantijn van Oranje from TechLeap, Kinga Matula from Quriegen, Joyce Knappe from Pro Parents, and Lisanne Blauw from Thuja Capital Management & River BioMedics.
The 2021 edition led to several new investments for start-ups who visited the event, and lasting contacts! If you are interested in this event please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further information.
Radboudumc, OostNL en Briskr
Related news items
Successful matchmaking at Radboudumc Investment Day7 October 2022
On the 5th of October, over 100 scientists, investors and entrepreneurs came together at the second Radboudumc Investment Day, jointly hosted by Radboudumc, Oost NL and Briskr.read more
SPL Medical announces collaboration with NanoEcho for application of Ferrotran® (Ferumoxtran) for Ultrasound detection of Lymph node metastases30 September 2022
SPL medical and NanoEcho have signed a Letter of Intent and initiated a cooperation on regulatory partnership and supply for SPL medical proprietary iron-based nanoparticle Ferrotran® (Ferumoxtran) product and platform.read more
Thomas van den Heuvel wins Stairway to Impact Award for safer pregnancies using AI Award for safer pregnancies using AI1 December 2021
Radboudumc researcher Thomas van den Heuvel receives the Stairway to Impact Award from Dutch Research Council NWO. He receives this prize for the development of the BabyChecker, a smartphone application that allows midwives to make ultrasounds during pregnancies.read more
Department of Medical Imaging takes fourth spot in world hospital rankings29 October 2021
US News rates the Department of Medical Imaging at Radboudumc with a fourth place in the international ranking of best global institutes for Radiology and Nuclear Medicineread more