Patient care mijnRadboud
mijnRadboud Digital medical filemijnRadboud is your personal online medical file and only available in Dutch. On mijnRadboud you can do the following:
- Ask your treatment team medical questions
- Consult, change or cancel appointments
- Make follow-up appointments (it is not possible to make your first appointment with mijnRadboud)
- Make the necessary preparations for your appointment
- View the results of your medical tests
- View the list of the medications you are taking
- Read letters sent by practitioners at Radboudumc, for example, to your GP
- In some cases, fill out questionnaires and track health data yourself
- Ask general questions to the information center, for example about the use of mijnRadboud
Activate mijnRadboudTo activate mijnRadboud you will need to personally come to Radboudumc, either at the desk of the department where you are being treated, or at a central registration desk. The central desks can be found at the main entrance (route 509) and east entrance (route 940). You will need to bring a valid form of identification (passport, driver's license or ID card).
Once activated, you can log in using the text messaging function of your DigiD (the Dutch digital identification system).
> mijnRadboud log-in
> more information on mijnRadboud (in Dutch)
> more information on DigiD