About Radboud Translational Medicine
Radboud Translational Medicine has a state-of-the-art cyclotron facility for the development and production of radiopharmaceuticals. This offers new possibilities for diagnostics, treatments and research.
Radboud Translational Medicine’s young team consists of enthusiastic employees who have earned their stripes in the (radio)pharmaceutical industry, science and medical imaging. Together, we are committed to the development of radiopharmaceuticals for use in daily medical practice and biomedical research.
- A Siemens Eclipse HP cyclotron
- Total floor area of 1200 square meters
- Three GMP-qualified preparation rooms
- QC labs for the testing of radiopharmaceuticals
- Logistic areas for the distribution of radiopharmaceuticals
- A radionuclide lab for preclinical preparations and other research activities
This creates radiopharmaceuticals for medical use.