Jonne Doorduin assistant professorJonne Doorduin’s research activities focus on respiratory muscle function in patients with neuromuscular disorders. He aims to develop and evaluate new technologies for diagnostic, prognostic and therapeutic strategies to improve quality of life for patients with respiratory muscle weakness.
Personal prizes & awards national & international
- 2018: NRS Swieringa thesis award
- 2017: PhD thesis award, Dutch Society for Intensive Care
- 2013: First price poster presentation, Dutch Society for Intensive Care
- 2012: International Trainee Travel Award, American Thoracic Society, San Fransisco
- 2012: First price oral presentation, Dutch Society for Intensive Care