About this course
Academic communication is a communication programme of Radboud in'to Languages. Successful academics have one thing in common: they are great communicators. This is why we have devised five training modules for academics, revolving around crucial academic skills:
- Get Published: how do you make sure your article is published?
- Get Noticed: how do you bring attention to your research in a clear and stimulating way with comprehensive content?
- Get Funded: how do you increase your chances of receiving funding or sponsorship for your research?
- Get Organised: how do you organise your research, your team or yourself?
- Get International: how can you optimise your communication in an international academic environment?
Researchers, PhD candidates, postdocs en university teachers.
The trainer/coach will contact you to make arrangements regarding dates, times, and location.
Costs vary and depend on the duration and intensity of the training programme.