prof. dr. Jan Kremer
About Jan KremerJan Kremer is gynaecologist by training and professor in patient-centred innovation at the Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre (Radboudumc). He is a professor in patient-centred innovation at the Radboud University Medical Centre and advised more than 20 PhD students and was (co-) author of more than 160 PubMed publications.He is chairman of the Dutch Quality Council (Kwaliteitsraad), member of the Council for Health and Society (RVS), advisor at Strategy& and member of the supervisory board of OLVG. Jan has a passion for quality improvement from the perspective of patients with respect for societal values.
- 1971 - 1977 Secondary school (Boschveldcollege in Venray)
- 1977 - 1987 University (Catholic University Nijmegen) Biology (candidate examination 1980)
- 1981 Promotion (Catholic University Nijmegen). Promoter: Prof. R. Rolland. Title thesis: Reproductive Endocrinology of the Puerperium.
- Member of the Supervisory Board of the Sint Maartenskliniek (2010 - present).
- Advisor Strategy (2011 - present).
- Member of the advisory committee 'Kwaliteit van het Zorginstituut Nederland' (Quality of the Care Institute Netherlands) (2013 - present).
- Member of the 'Raad voor Gezondheid en Samenleving' (Council of Health and Society) (2014 - present).
Research Institute Radboud Institute for Health Sciences
Ideally, every procedure in clinical practice and public health should take place based on proof, instead of intuition or 'experience'. Our aim is to innovate and personalize healthcare and public health.read more