prof. dr. Jan Kremer
About Jan KremerJan Kremer is gynaecologist by training and professor in patient-centred innovation at the Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre (Radboudumc). He is a professor in patient-centred innovation at the Radboud University Medical Centre and advised more than 20 PhD students and was (co-) author of more than 160 PubMed publications.He is chairman of the Dutch Quality Council (Kwaliteitsraad), member of the Council for Health and Society (RVS), advisor at Strategy& and member of the supervisory board of OLVG. Jan has a passion for quality improvement from the perspective of patients with respect for societal values.
Education / Agenda
- 1971 - 1977 Secondary school (Boschveldcollege in Venray)
- 1977 - 1987 University (Catholic University Nijmegen) Biology (candidate examination 1980)
- 1981 Promotion (Catholic University Nijmegen). Promoter: Prof. R. Rolland. Title thesis: Reproductive Endocrinology of the Puerperium.
- Member of the Supervisory Board of the Sint Maartenskliniek (2010 - present).
- Advisor Strategy (2011 - present).
- Member of the advisory committee 'Kwaliteit van het Zorginstituut Nederland' (Quality of the Care Institute Netherlands) (2013 - present).
- Member of the 'Raad voor Gezondheid en Samenleving' (Council of Health and Society) (2014 - present).