The overarching aim is to develop novel pharmacotherapeutic treatment strategies and technologies, from a societal perspective.
- Creation of an academic drug development ecosystem.
- Disseminate academic drug development knowledge.
- Develop novel pharmacotherapeutic and repurpose treatments.
- To develop alternative and optimized dosing strategies for existing treatments.
- To develop novel model-informed dosing and drug development methodologies.
- To develop novel drug production platform technologies for cell therapy, drug delivery and gene modulation.
- To develop affordable and accessible pharmacotherapeutic treatments.
- Guide Understanding the consequences of stress exposure at multiple scales from molecules to neurocognitive systems to behavior, both in animals and humans, to identify mechanisms and determinants of resilience and vulnerability.
- Regulatory decision making on (academic) drug development.