About the education committeesOn this page, you can find information about the education committees who are involved in the Medicine Bachelor’s and Master’s program.
Education Management Team 1 Medicine Bachelor’s programThe Educational Management Team 1 or OMT (Onderwijsmanagement Team) 1 is responsible for the study programs of Medicine (Geneeskunde) and Biomedical Sciences (Biomedische Wetenschappen). read more
Education Management Team 1 Medicine Bachelor’s program
Tasks of the OMT
- Preparing the education and examination regulations for the Medicine and Biomedical Sciences programs.
- Defining the quality requirements for each study program.
- Establishing the study programs for each academic year.
- Supervising the modifications regarding the content of education, for separate periods as well as for the curriculum as a whole.
- Submitting a proposal to the Board of Directors for the appointment of individual curriculum coordinators per curriculum.
- Establishing the year schedules for education and examination.
- Submitting an annual education budget.
- Evaluating the faculty education, both on the (aggregation) level of the curriculum as a whole as on the level of annual study programs and separate curricula.
- Safeguarding the professional and didactic quality of educational practice.
- Coordinating and operationally managing the daily educational practice, the educational support and the management of required educational infrastructure.
- Engaging in consultation with the education committees and the examination boards of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences about education and examination.
- Advising the Director of the educational institute and the Dean regarding education.
Voorzitter: Mw. dr. EJM Tanck
Secretaris: Dr. A. Scharstuhl
Educational Management Team 2 Medicine Master's programThe OMT 2 dedicates itself to (partly) defining the quality requirements for the Medicine Master’s program, and monitors a high-quality implementation of the established Medicine Master’s program. read more
Educational Management Team 2 Medicine Master's program
Tasks and responsibilitiesThe OMT-2 dedicates itself to (partly) defining the quality requirements for the Medicine Master’s program, and monitors a high-quality implementation of the established Medicine Master’s program.
Through a system of quality assurance for education – including structured evaluation procedures – initiatives for quality improvement are taken. The professional and didactical quality of educational practice and the counseling of residents is safeguarded.
The OMT-2 holds consultation with the Medicine Education Committee and Examination Board, and advises the Medicine Program Director when it comes to educational matters in the Medicine Master’s program.
|Mw. dr. MHJ van de Pol||Voorzitter|
|Dr. WJMJ Gorgels||Docentlid|
|Mw. dr. MB van Iersel||Docentlid|
|Drs. BJJW Schouwenberg||Docentlid|
|Mw. JEMC Schouw||Studentlid|
|Mw. MJM Verhees||Studentlid|
|Mw. LIA Ruczynski||Studentlid|
|Mw. dr. JC Dahlhaus-Booij||Secretaris|
|Mw. J. Oudenampsen||Assessor|
Examination Board MedicineThe Examination Board establishes the results of tests and exams and grants the corresponding diploma’s. Besides, the Board advises the Facultaire Gezamenlijke Vergadering (a joint faculty meeting) about the Education and Examination regulation.
CompositionThe committee consists of members of the academic staff.
Prof. dr. A.E.M. Speckens (chairman)
Dhr. Drs. R. Goorden, phone number (024) 361 70 05 (secretary)