The call for the following personal grants (Dekkerbeurzen) of the Dutch Heart Foundation will open soon (they anticipated mid-November, so it should be imminent):
- Clinical Scientist
- Senior Scientist
- Clinical Senior Scientist
The Grant Support Office (GSO) of the Department of Valorization offers support in preparation of Dekkerbeurs applications. In order to get support, you should send an email expressing your interest in applying for the Dekkerbeurs to email@example.com before 11 December 2019.
Support is offered on these conditions:
- Your supervisor must be committed to review the draft application, therefore, we ask you to place him/her in cc.
- Support is only offered for the entire procedure, not for a single phase only.
- Listing of the Head of GSO as ‘Scientific Director of Institute’ in the online grant submission system Cavaris to authorize the final application. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Review of the draft proposal, provided that it is:
- Sent to email@example.com before 6 January 2020.
- Review of the rebuttal.
- One personal interview training session at Into’Languages.
- Feedback in one mock presentation/interview session with peers, organized by the candidate.
Related news items
Grants for heart and kidney research Two awards to Radboudumc in Open Competition ENW-XS21 July 2022
Two researchers from the Radboudumc receive a grant from the NWO within the Open Competition of the Exact and Natural Sciences. They are Thijs Eijsvogels, who studies the heart, and Pieter Leermakers, who studies the kidneys.read more