RIHS Societal Impact Award
The RIHS Societal Impact Award is annually awarded to a RIHS research product with a high impact on society.
|2021||Fitsum Tadesse||Strategic plan for the surveillance and elimination of Anopheles stephensi in Ethiopia 2021-2026|
|2020||Pauline Bollen, Angela Colbers, David Burger||Simplification of dolutegravir dosing for children|
|2019||Jelle Barentsz, Bas Israëls, Marloes van der Leest.||Multi-parametric MRI in men with suspicion of prostate cancer|
|Rob Baltussen||Citizen panel on making choices in healthcare.|
|not awarded||not awarded|
|2016||Jack de Groot||PhD thesis: ‘Decision making by relatives of eligible brain dead organ donors’.|
|2015||Colin Jacobs||The medical imaging software product, developed by Jacobs and colleagues, that was brought to the market as Veolity and DynaCAD Lung.|
RIHS researchers may submit max.1 nomination for each award. Please submit your nominations to RIHS@radboudumc.nl. Deadline for submission is 25 January 2022.
The product should be based on a RIHS project and can have many forms. The nominated researcher(s)/group should have played a significant part in the development of the product and this must be part of his/her RIHS work activities.
- Description of the product (max 250 words)
- Name(s) of responsible RIHS researcher(s)
- Motivation for the nomination (max 400 words). Please use the following headings (if applicable) which will also be used as assessment criteria:
- Use in guidelines or policy documents
- Implementation in healthcare market
- Societal relevance, including importance for the patient
- Media attention