Electronic Health Record-based research Expertise and services
The aim of this technology center is to exploit the advantages, and minimize the disadvantages of using big data from Electronic Health Records (EHRs).read more
Electronic Health Record-based research Expertise and servicesThe most important advantage is the possibility to detect cutting edge scientific knowledge that leads to top-publications. The extraction, processing, and analyses of this data, however, is highly complex and requires specific expertise.
Area of expertise
- Electronic Health Records
- Development of ICT infrastructure for research with EHRs data
- Legal procedures to conduct research with EHRs data
- Specific knowledge in medical informatics and epidemiology
- Offers data derived from EHR’s of nearly 200 general practices in the region of the Radboudumc.
- Offers methodological expertise and domain-specific knowledge regarding the collecting, processing and analyzation of the data.