Renewing permits

On behalf of your department, the HR Officer will extend your contract. When the renewal of your contract comes up, the Internaional Office will extend your residence permit and, if applicable, those of your family.

Before coming

Long-stay employees (ie. who are planning to work for Radboudumc for longer than 90 days.)
in your home country
Applying for permits
Travelling to Nijmegen
Finding accomodation

Upon arrival

in Nijmegen
Meeting Radboudumc
Registering at the municipality
Financial matters
Contract renewed
Contract expires

Contract renewed

Renewing permits

If you have a residence and working permit, you will have to renew them if your contract is extended.

read more