Radboudumc centers of clinical expertise?
A center of expertise is a center where specialized knowledge and expertise is brought together and shared with parties outside the organization. The Radboudumc houses centers for clinical expertise and centers of clinical expertise for rare diseases.
The most important tasks of a center of expertise are:
- providing high-quality patient care for even the most complex patient groups
- gathering, connecting and increasing existing knowledge and expertise, including scientific research
- Advancing/sharing knowledge with others in the region and beyond
- coordinating care and treatment within Radboudumc, but also outside and far beyond the region
- taking the lead with regards to the four above-mentioned tasks at national level