RIMLS awards several prizes to stimulate and honor our (young) researchers. Everybody is invited to propose candidates for these awards at the latest 12 December 2019. A jury will be appointed to select the various awards. Applications for the travel awards and Image award can be send in by the applicant. Please send your nominations to: email@example.com.
Please find here an overview of the upcoming RIMLS awards of 2019.
- Best Master thesis by a M.Sc. student who produced in 2019 the best scientific report of his/her practical research project. More information.
- Best PhD thesis by the PhD candidate who delivered the best thesis of 2019. More information.
- Best publication. The best peer-reviewed publication of 2019 which should relate to a major scientific “breakthrough" that advances scientific understanding, More information.
- Travel awards. Available for work-related travel in 2020 (e.g. conference, work placement) expenses. More information.
- Image award. Images should be made with a MIC microscope and can be used to promote the scientific work of RIMLS. More information.
- Supervisor of the Year. Vote for your supervisor of the year. More information.
Want to know more about these subjects? Click on the buttons below for more news.
RIMLSResearchNanomedicine Cancer development and immune defenseRare cancersTumors of the digestive tract Urological cancersWomen's cancersInfectious diseases and global healthInflammatory diseases Mitochondrial diseasesReconstructive and regenerative medicineRenal disorders Vascular damage
Related news items
'Stofwisselkracht' grant for Paola de Haas and Alessandra Cambi5 December 2019
Paola de Haas and Alessandra Cambi, theme Nanomedicine, have recently been awarded a grant from ‘Stichting Stofwisselkracht’ for their project entitled “Identification of immune-related symptoms in Congenital Disorders of Glycosylation”.read more
Newly appointed Principal Clinicians RIHS 2020 - 20225 December 2019
These caregivers are at the forefront of renewing patient care and take the lead in the development and realization of the Radboud vision.read more
Newly appointed Junior Principal Clinicians3 December 2019
The appointed junior Principal Clinician for RIMLS are Heidi Zweers-van Essen and Jenneke Leentjens. These caregivers are at the forefront of renewing patient care and take the lead in the development and realization of the Radboudumc vision.read more
Large research grant for Radboudumc Health Academy & HAN3 December 2019
The Radboudumc Health Academy and the HAN receive a large research grant of 875.000 euro from the NRO (Nationaal Regieorgaan voor Onderwijsonderzoek) on developing flexible expertise.read more
Exploration meeting Academic Alliance on Oncology2 December 2019
Within the Academic Alliance, the Maastricht UMC+ and Radboudumc are already working together in several areas. And this is happening in more and more fields. On 27 November researchers from both umc's met during the fourth Exploration meeting, this time with the theme: Oncology.read more