RIMLS awards several prizes to stimulate and honor our (young) researchers. Everybody is invited to propose candidates for these awards at the latest 12 December 2019. A jury will be appointed to select the various awards. Applications for the travel awards and Image award can be send in by the applicant. Please send your nominations to: email@example.com.
Please find here an overview of the upcoming RIMLS awards of 2019.
- Best Master thesis by a M.Sc. student who produced in 2019 the best scientific report of his/her practical research project. More information.
- Best PhD thesis by the PhD candidate who delivered the best thesis of 2019. More information.
- Best publication. The best peer-reviewed publication of 2019 which should relate to a major scientific “breakthrough" that advances scientific understanding, More information.
- Travel awards. Available for work-related travel in 2020 (e.g. conference, work placement) expenses. More information.
- Image award. Images should be made with a MIC microscope and can be used to promote the scientific work of RIMLS. More information.
- Supervisor of the Year. Vote for your supervisor of the year. More information.
Want to know more about these subjects? Click on the buttons below for more news.
RIMLSNanomedicine Cancer development and immune defenseRare cancersTumors of the digestive tract Urological cancersWomen's cancersInfectious diseases and global healthInflammatory diseases Metabolic disordersReconstructive and regenerative medicineRenal disorders Vascular damage