RIMLS awards several prizes to stimulate and honor our (young) researchers. Everybody is invited to propose candidates for these awards at the latest 24 November 2021. A jury will be appointed to select the various awards. Applications for the travel awards and Image award can be send in by the applicant. Please send your nominations to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please find here an overview of the upcoming RIMLS awards of 2021.
- Best Master thesis by a M.Sc. student who produced in 2021 the best scientific report of his/her practical research project. More information.
- Best PhD thesis by the PhD candidate who delivered the best thesis of 2021. More information.
- Best publication. The best peer-reviewed publication of 2021 which should relate to a major scientific “breakthrough" that advances scientific understanding, More information.
- Travel awards. Available for work-related travel in 2021 (e.g. conference, work placement) expenses. More information.
- Image award. Images should be made with a MIC microscope and can be used to promote the scientific work of RIMLS. More information.
- Supervisor of the Year. Vote for your supervisor of the year. More information.
Importantly, awards will be distributed at the RIMLS New Years Celebrations on 11 January 2022.