RIMLS will award for the last time several prices to stimulate and honor our (young) researchers. You are invited to propose candidates for these awards.
Please find here an overview of the final RIMLS award festival:
- Best Master thesis by a M.Sc. student who produced in 2022 the best scientific report of his/her practical research project. More information.
- Best PhD thesis by the PhD candidate who delivered the best thesis of 2022. More information.
- Best publication. The best peer-reviewed publication of 2022 which should relate to a major scientific “breakthrough" that advances our scientific understanding. More information.
- Image award. Images made by our MIC microscopes which can be used to promote the scientific work of RIMLS. More information.
- Supervisor of the Year. Vote for your favorite supervisor. More information.
The deadline for the nominations is at the latest 10 November 2022. A jury will be appointed to select the various awards. Please send your nominations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The awards will be presented at the "Goodbye & Hello celebration" meeting on 11 January 2023.
We are looking forward to this year’s nominations.
RIMLS management team
Related news items
Grants for heart and kidney research Two awards to Radboudumc in Open Competition ENW-XS21 July 2022
Two researchers from the Radboudumc receive a grant from the NWO within the Open Competition of the Exact and Natural Sciences. They are Thijs Eijsvogels, who studies the heart, and Pieter Leermakers, who studies the kidneys.read more