Do you make the difference?
Working at global leader in Artificial Intelligence (AI)Working at Radboud AI for Health means: shaping the future of medical AI in a diverse, international and inspiring group of scientists! read more
International OfficeRadboudumc stimulates student and staff mobility. Our International Office is there to help both incoming as outgoing students and staff members.
What do we offer?
Personal development for employeesWe want to create an environment where employees work energetically and enthusiastically, and where they feel fully challenged. This is based on the assumption that employees see their personal development as their own responsibility and act accordingly, supported by their supervisor.
Various toolsEmployees are in charge of their own personal development and are given the necessary space and responsibility. Various tools facilitate this:
- Personal budget which employees are free to spend at their own discretion
- Annual review cycle, in which development is a recurring topic
- Our talent management program that offers talented researchers extra opportunities
- The Radboudumc Health Academy offers a wide range of training for different target groups: from paramedics to nurses and from doctors to researchers. Several courses are also taught in English
- We stimulate student and staff mobility and our International Office can help in this
Facilities and other opportunitiesEmployees and students at Radboudumc can make use of a number of facilities.
PV Radboud is the staff association for all current and retired employees of Radboudumc and Radboud University.
Staff associationPartners of PV Radboud members are also welcome to become members. PV Radboud has over 7,000 members and organizes all sorts of member activities and offers nice discounts.
> PV Radboud news in English
This is a fund by and for employees. Its goal is to offer employees of Radboudumc and Radboud University financial when they are going through rough times.
The various sports and leisure we can offered are offered by the Radboud PV staff association and/or the Radboud Sports Centre. Sport activities can also partly be paid for with your personal budget.
Radboudumc has various parking garages and bicycle shelters.
Parking and bicycle sheltersYou will have to pay a contribution through your salary if you use the parking facilities between 6.00 and 15.00 hrs on weekdays. The fee depends on your commute distance.
The bicycle shelters also offer various charging options for electric bikes.
> Download map of Radboudumc grounds
There is a bicycle shop located on the Radboudumc grounds. Besides repairs, they also sell new and used bicycles and accessories.
There are five company bicycles available: three normal bicycles, one bamboo bicycle, and one electric bike. These can come in handy if you have a meeting outside Radboudumc.
Housing corporation SSH& provides temporarily housing for Radboudumc employees and guest employees.
- The Guesthouse is intented for new employees or guest employees at Radboudumc (and all institutes associated such as the Donders Institute). Employees who are working at Radboudumc for a longer time, but temporarily have no living space, are welcome as well.
- The Gueshouse offers housing for a period of 1 month (minimum) up to 1 year (maximum).
- Proof of income is obliged.
- It doesn't matter where you come from, or how far away you currently live.
- The Guesthouse is situated on campus on the Heijendaalseweg (Platolaan). It forms a part of a larger residential complex named Sterrenbosch.
Radboudumc also has a restaurant for employees, which also offers warm meals at both lunch and dinnertime.
Kinderopvang Heyendael offers flexible care according to parents’ schedule. It is located on the Radboud University campus and therefore near Radboudumc.
A Quiet Room (Stiltecentrum) for meditation and prayer, as well as a Muslim Prayer Room, is located near the main entrance of the hospital.
Radboud In’to Languages offers several methods of learning Dutch, as well as a variety of other languages and communication courses.
Employees traveling abroad for work, study, or vacation can visit the Radboud Travel Clinic for health advice and vaccinations. The clinic has affordable prices and is located on campus.
go to Radboud Travel Clinic (in Dutch)