Education Management Team-T (OMT-T) Dentistry Bachelor's and Master's program
The Educational Management Team or OMT (Onderwijsmanagement Team) is responsible for the management of the Dentistry (Tandheelkunde) study program.read more
Education Management Team-T (OMT-T) Dentistry Bachelor's and Master's programThe Educational Management Team or OMT (Onderwijsmanagement Team) is responsible for the management of the Dentistry (Tandheelkunde) study program.
Tasks of the OMTT
- Preparing the education and examination regulations for the Dentistry programs.
- Defining the quality requirements for each study program.
- Establishing the study programs for each academic year.
- Supervising the modifications regarding the content of education, for separate periods as well as for the curriculum as a whole.
- Submitting a proposal to the Board of Directors for the appointment of individual curriculum coordinators per curriculum.
- Establishing the year schedules for education and examination.
- Submitting an annual education budget.
- Evaluating the faculty education, both on the (aggregation) level of the curriculum as a whole as on the level of annual study programs and separate curricula.
- Safeguarding the professional and didactic quality of educational practice.
- Coordinating and operationally managing the daily educational practice, the educational support and the management of required educational infrastructure.
- Engaging in consultation with the education committees and the examination boards of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences about education and examination.
- Advising the Director of the educational institute and the Dean regarding education.
|Mw. J. Oudenampsen||assessor|
|Drs. A. de Rijk||docentlid/ vice-voorzitter|
|Drs. F. Olderaan||docentlid|
|Mw. S. van Enckevort||studentlid THK|
|Prof. dr. N. Creugers||voorzitter|
|Mw. drs. R. Lindeboom||secretaris|
|Mw. Y. van den Rijk /
Mw. E. Maat
|Mw. O. Cremers||studentlid THK|
|Mw. dr. M. Nienhuijs||docentlid|
|Mw. drs. E. Borgesius||adviseur|
|Drs. R. van der Horst||docentlid|
Examination Board DentistryThe Dentistry Examination Board is assigned to – among other things – organize and coordinate the examination periods. Besides, the committee is responsible for the decision-making process regarding – and the granting of – diplomas.
MembersProf. dr. G.J. Meijer (chairman)
Prof. dr. M.C.D.N.J.M. Huysmans (vice-president)
Dr. C.M. Kreulen
Dr. W.J.M. van der Sanden
Drs. F.J. Olderaan
Dr. J.W. Von den Hoff
Drs. J.W. Prakken
Mr. E. Jilsink (secretary)
Mrs. C. Visser-van Dijck (advisor)