On Tuesday March 22, 2022 (16:15 - 17:45 hrs) the RIHS Awards ceremony will take place (on location or online). During this event, RIHS awardees will accept their awards.
During the RIHS Awards ceremony, the winners in each category will be asked to pitch. All nominees (the nominator in case of the Best Supervisor award) are therefore asked to prepare a 2 minutes elevator pitch (without slides) about the thesis/product/paper/manner of supervision/way of involving patients.
The award winners will receive €750.
RIHS researchers are invited to propose candidates for these five awards:
- The RIHS PhD Award 2021 for the PhD candidate who delivered the best thesis in 2021 (link procedure)
- The RIHS Societal Impact Award 2021 for the RIHS research product with the highest impact on society in 2021 (link procedure)
- The RIHS Science Award 2021 for the best peer-reviewed publication in 2021 (link procedure)
- RIHS Supervisor of the year 2021 (link procedure)
- RIHS Patient Involvement Award 2021 (link procedure)
RIHS researchers may submit 1 nomination for each award. The submission deadline is 25 January 2022. Please submit your nominations to RIHS@radboudumc.nl.
Detailed information about the awards and the procedures can be found on our website.
Want to know more about these subjects? Click on the buttons below for more news.
Related news items
RIHS Awards 2022 Call open for nominations4 October 2022
RIHS researchers are invited to propose candidates for the RIHS PhD Award, the Societal Impact Award, the Science Award, the Supervisor of the year Award, and the RIHS Patient Involvement Award. Deadline for submission is 8 November 2022.read more
Grants for heart and kidney research Two awards to Radboudumc in Open Competition ENW-XS21 July 2022
Two researchers from the Radboudumc receive a grant from the NWO within the Open Competition of the Exact and Natural Sciences. They are Thijs Eijsvogels, who studies the heart, and Pieter Leermakers, who studies the kidneys.read more