RIHS researchers are invited to propose candidates for these five awards:
- The RIHS PhD Award 2022 for the PhD candidate who delivered the best thesis in 2022 (link procedure)
- The RIHS Societal Impact Award 2022 for the RIHS research product with the highest impact on society in 2022 (link procedure)
- The RIHS Science Award 2022 for the best peer-reviewed publication in 2022 (link procedure)
- RIHS Supervisor of the year 2022 (link procedure)
- RIHS Patient Involvement Award 2022 (link procedure)
RIHS researchers may submit max. 1 nomination for each award. Deadline for submission is Tuesday 8 November 2022. Please submit your nominations to RIHS@radboudumc.nl.
All nominees (the nominator in case of the Best Supervisor award) are asked to prepare a 1 minute elevator pitch (without slides) about the thesis/product/paper/manner of supervision/way of involving patients. During the RIHS Awards ceremony the winners in each category will be asked to pitch.
The award winners will receive €750.
Detailed information about the awards and the procedures can be found on our website.
Goodbye & Hello celebration
RIHS awardees will accept their awards during the Goodbye & Hello celebration on Wednesday 11 January 2023. At 15:30 hrs we will start with the RIHS award ceremony. This will be the last RIHS activity, because we will merge into the new Radboudumc Research Institute from 1 January. Immediately after the RIHS award ceremony the new Research Institute will be festively opened. Please mark your agenda for this Goodbye & Hello celebration!
Want to know more about these subjects? Click on the buttons below for more news.
Related news items
Grants for heart and kidney research Two awards to Radboudumc in Open Competition ENW-XS21 July 2022
Two researchers from the Radboudumc receive a grant from the NWO within the Open Competition of the Exact and Natural Sciences. They are Thijs Eijsvogels, who studies the heart, and Pieter Leermakers, who studies the kidneys.read more