RIHS researchers are invited to propose candidates for these five awards:
- The RIHS PhD Award 2022 for the PhD candidate who delivered the best thesis in 2022 (link procedure)
- The RIHS Societal Impact Award 2022 for the RIHS research product with the highest impact on society in 2022 (link procedure)
- The RIHS Science Award 2022 for the best peer-reviewed publication in 2022 (link procedure)
- RIHS Supervisor of the year 2022 (link procedure)
- RIHS Patient Involvement Award 2022 (link procedure)
RIHS researchers may submit max. 1 nomination for each award. Deadline for submission is Tuesday 8 November 2022. Please submit your nominations to RIHS@radboudumc.nl.
All nominees (the nominator in case of the Best Supervisor award) are asked to prepare a 1 minute elevator pitch (without slides) about the thesis/product/paper/manner of supervision/way of involving patients. During the RIHS Awards ceremony the winners in each category will be asked to pitch.
The award winners will receive €750.
Detailed information about the awards and the procedures can be found on our website.
Goodbye & Hello celebration
RIHS awardees will accept their awards during the Goodbye & Hello celebration on Wednesday 11 January 2023. At 15:30 hrs we will start with the RIHS award ceremony. This will be the last RIHS activity, because we will merge into the new Radboudumc Research Institute from 1 January. Immediately after the RIHS award ceremony the new Research Institute will be festively opened. Please mark your agenda for this Goodbye & Hello celebration!
Related news items
Grants for heart and kidney research Two awards to Radboudumc in Open Competition ENW-XS21 July 2022
Two researchers from the Radboudumc receive a grant from the NWO within the Open Competition of the Exact and Natural Sciences. They are Thijs Eijsvogels, who studies the heart, and Pieter Leermakers, who studies the kidneys.read more