AimsOur main objective is to translate biomedical problems into computational solutions and to facilitate the use of molecular (-omics) data in the clinic.
- Coordinating mechanisms between transcription, mRNA processing and translation
- Predictive biomarkers for disease progression and response to therapy in muscular dystrophies
- Tissue- and cell-specific (genetic) regulation of gene expression
- An important role for Haemophilus in Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- A possible link between the activity of certain intestinal bacteria and human brain activity in people with ADHD
- A novel in vitro model for growth of difficult-to-culture human skin microbiota that currently finds its industrial use