This program aims to identify mechanisms of therapy resistance in model systems.
- Identifying mechanisms of therapy resistance in model systems.
- Exploiting molecular knowledge to overcoming therapy resistance in vitro, in preclinical models, in silico.
- Clinically relevant improved targeting strategies and precision medicine.
- Collective processes in tumor biology and immune defense.
- In vivo registration and repurposing molecular reporters across tissue types and disease models.
- Understanding and targeting fibrosis.
- 3D models and targeting of the myofiber compartment.
- Reactive oxygen species-(ROS-) targeted therapies.
Research group leaders
Our programs form inspiring environments in which research groups work together toward a common and clear goal, enabling our researchers to strenghten collaboration and cross thematic and disciplinary boundaries. Within and outside Radboudumc.
RGLs contributing to this research program
- Jeroen de Baaij
- Roland Brock
- Peter Friedl
- Johannes Textor
- Martijn Verdoes
- Nielka van Erp
- Sandra Heskamp
- Carla van Herpen
- Niven Mehra
- Jack Schalken
- Paul Span
- Annemiek van Spriel
In the near future, we plan to link specially designed research group pages instead of these profile pages.