This programs aims to identify mechanisms of therapy resistance in model systems.
- Identifying mechanisms of therapy resistance in model systems.
- Exploiting molecular knowledge to overcoming therapy resistance in vitro, in preclinical models, in silico.
- Clinically relevant improved targeting strategies and precision medicine.
- Collective processes in tumor biology and immune defense.
- In vivo registration and repurposing molecular reporters across tissue types and disease models.
- Understanding and targeting fibrosis.
- 3D models and targeting of the myofiber compartment.
- Reactive oxygen species-(ROS-) targeted therapies.