Before coming

Long-stay employees (ie. who are planning to work for Radboudumc for longer than 90 days.)
in your home country
Applying for permits
Travelling to Nijmegen
Finding accomodation

Upon arrival

in Nijmegen
Meeting Radboudumc
Registering at the municipality
Financial matters
Contract renewed
Contract expires

Applying for permits

Apply for permits

Depending on your nationality as well as your duration of stay, you may need an entry visa and/or residence permit to enter and work in the Netherlands. Try not to be overwhelmed by this, we will support you in this application.

read more

Apply for permits

The permission to come to the Netherlands will be given by the Immigration Office (IND) in the Netherlands, and they will inform the Dutch Embassy in your home country. Then you can arrange your transfer to the Netherlands. After your arrival, we will arrange all necessary papers, documents, and other issues that are needed for your employment contract at Radboudumc.