Education(Her-)examen praktische stralingsdeskundigheid voor medisch specialisten en aios24 May 2019
Education20th International Course on Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery of the Nose and Face12 June 2019 to 14 June 2019
Event7th International workshop on Cancer Genetic & Cytogenetic Diagnostics28 March 2018 to 30 March 2018
About education Studying and learning for tomorrow’s healthcare
Radboudumc actively contributes to the development of sustainable, innovative and affordable healthcare. We achieve this thanks to our skilled and ambitious healthcare professionals.read more
Personal development for employeesWe want to create an environment where employees work energetically and enthusiastically, and where they feel fully challenged. This is based on the assumption that employees see their personal development as their own responsibility and act accordingly, supported by their supervisor.
Various toolsEmployees are in charge of their own personal development and are given the necessary space and responsibility. Various tools facilitate this:
- Personal budget which employees are free to spend at their own discretion
- Annual review cycle, in which development is a recurring topic
- Our talent management program that offers talented researchers extra opportunities
- The Radboudumc Health Academy offers a wide range of training for different target groups: from paramedics to nurses and from doctors to researchers. Several courses are also taught in English
- We stimulate student and staff mobility and our International Office can help in this
If you want your research to have a significant impact on healthcare, Radboudumc is a great place to be. Patients and their quality of life are of utmost importance to us and all of our efforts are focused on improvement and innovation.
Working at Radboud university medical center
With nearly 10,000 employees and 3,500 students, Radboudumc combines patient care, research, and scientific training. Our mission is to have a significant impact on healthcare. Also want to make a difference? Find out all about working at Radboudumc.read more