Applying for permits
Travelling to Nijmegen
Registering at the municipality
- When leaving the Schengen zone you will need to hand in your residence permit to a Border Security Officer.
- You will need to close your bank account and transfer the money to another account. If you were paid by Radboudumc, you will receive your last salary in the month in which you work your final day at the medical center. The final check takes place one month later.
- You will need to unregister at the Municipality Administration of the municipality where you live.
- The Dutch Tax Administration (Belastingdienst) also needs to know that you are moving away from the Netherlands. You can let them know when you are removing your registration at the Municipality Administration, and give them your new address.
- Find out at ABP what happens with your accrued pension when you leave the Netherlands.