About the Career ServiceThe Faculty of Medicine Career Service offers advice on career orientation, discusses your future with you, organises interesting workshops and provides you with an overview of events aimed at career orientation.
Meet your potential future emplyer or work on your skills and resume during this Career Event. Location: Huygensbuilding, Faculty of Science (FNWI)
An interesting evening that provides inspirational conversations with alumni in the consultancy, communication, business and research field. Furthermore, two workshops are given.
8th of June: BMW / BMS Career Orientation
An interesting evening on the 8th of June that provides inspirational conversations with alumni in the consultancy, communication, business and research field. Two workshops are given where you can participate: LinkedIn and 'A Career in Research and beyond' (English).
What are my career options as a biomedical sciences student? Practical information
- Time: 19 PM - 21.30 PM
- For who? Biomedical Sciences students
- Language: Dutch and English
- Introduction at Hippocrates (route 77) at the Medical Faculty,
- Workshops: Galenus (route 94), Moeys A (route 96) en Majoor A (route 95)
- Costs: none, but make sure you will assign by sending an email to: email@example.com
- Register quickly! There is a limited amount of students.
See all our agenda items.
Tailored Career Guidance
Fill out the contact form if you would like to schedule an appointment.
- career guidance - no strings attached
- personal meeting
- job interview preparation
- CV and LinkedIn in order
- Mapping your network (and networking skills)
- What can the job market do for you?
- IFMSA - International Federation of Medical Student's Associations - the Netherlandsds
- Ko-Raad - Ko-Raad is there for all students of Medicine in the clinical stage
- MFVN - Medical Faculty Association Nijmegen
- SOOS - Student Organisation For Education and Studying
- TFVN - Dental Faculty Association Nijmegen
- VCMS - Association of Surgery for Students of Medicine
- RAMS - Radboud Annals of Medical Students
Career guidance for students and alumni
Guidance and advice
- Overview of counsellors and advisers for students of Biomedical Sciences
- Overview of counsellors and advisers for students of Medicine
- Overview of counsellors and advisers for students of Dentistry
- Inernational office for international students of Biomedical Sciences, Medicine and Dentistry
- Overview of counsellors and advisers via RU central
- Study adviser for students with disabilities (dyslexia, ADHD, autism, mental illness, chronic disease, etc.)
- There is also a private Facebook group for students with disabilities
Medical graduate programmes
- Overview medical graduate rogrammes for MDs at Radboudumc
Placements and vacancies
- Graduate programmes medical specialists general
- Graduate programmes medical specialists at Radboudumc
- Student assistantships at Radboudumc
- Vacancies via MFVN
- Vacancies via Ko-Raad
- Vacancies for Dentistry