About the Career ServiceThe Faculty of Medicine Career Service offers advice on career orientation, discusses your future with you, organises interesting workshops and provides you with an overview of events aimed at career orientation.
"Spotlight" Building your future?Are you a Biomedical Sciences student, and are you interested in an internship or a job in Nijmegen? Join us on an excursion of Pivot Park in Oss on Thursday the 14th of March. This is your chance to start networking with one of the biggest research facilities in Life Science, Health and High Tech! read more
Are you a BMS student and do you consider a career outside academia and would you like to explore your options on the labour market at Pivot Park Oss?
14th of March: Career Orientation: Excursion Pivot Park
Pivot Park Oss - 14 March 2019
Are you considering a career outside academia and would you like to explore your options on the labour market? Or do you want a future collaboration with start-up companies housed at Pivot Park Oss?
Join us Thursday 14 March on an informal, but informative career event at Pivot Park in Oss. Meet the companies and their employees. Find out if you want to be part of their active, innovative pharma R&D community, which acts as a hub to an even wider international network and contributes to a healthy society.
- Time: 14.00-17.00 | Thursday 14th of March
- For whom: 3rd year bachelor & (pre)master students BMW/BMS
- Language Dutch/English
- Costs: none, however transportation is on own account
- Location: Pivot Park Oss. Kloosterstraat 9, 5349 AB Oss. It is located next to Oss train station.
- Sign up: Click here
- More information about Pivot Park: check the website of Pivot Park
- 14.00 – Word of welcome by Juul Zwinkels
- 14.20 – Company presentations
- 15.35 – Lab tours
- 16.30 – Networking and drinks
Tailored Career Guidance
Fill out the contact form if you would like to schedule an appointment.
- career guidance - no strings attached
- personal meeting
- job interview preparation
- CV and LinkedIn in order
- Mapping your network (and networking skills)
- What can the job market do for you?
- IFMSA - International Federation of Medical Student's Associations - the Netherlandsds
- Ko-Raad - Ko-Raad is there for all students of Medicine in the clinical stage
- MFVN - Medical Faculty Association Nijmegen
- SOOS - Student Organisation For Education and Studying
- TFVN - Dental Faculty Association Nijmegen
- VCMS - Association of Surgery for Students of Medicine
- RAMS - Radboud Annals of Medical Students
Career guidance for students and alumni
Guidance and advice
- Overview of counsellors and advisers for students of Biomedical Sciences
- Overview of counsellors and advisers for students of Medicine
- Overview of counsellors and advisers for students of Dentistry
- Inernational office for international students of Biomedical Sciences, Medicine and Dentistry
- Overview of counsellors and advisers via RU central
- Study adviser for students with disabilities (dyslexia, ADHD, autism, mental illness, chronic disease, etc.)
- There is also a private Facebook group for students with disabilities
Medical graduate programmes
- Overview medical graduate rogrammes for MDs at Radboudumc
Placements and vacancies
- Graduate programmes medical specialists general
- Graduate programmes medical specialists at Radboudumc
- Student assistantships at Radboudumc
- Vacancies via MFVN
- Vacancies via Ko-Raad
- Vacancies for Dentistry