About the Career Service for studentsThe Faculty of Medicine Career Service (Radboudumc Health Academy) offers advice on career orientation, discusses your future with you, organises interesting workshops and provides you with an overview of events aimed at career orientation.
AgendaRegister for an activity, click on the relevant agenda-item. If jou have problems with the registration-link, please send an email to Careerservice.firstname.lastname@example.org
This day is about the process of finding a job in the Netherlands. We provide information on how the labor market works and help students to improve their presentation skills. You can take a look at the program from this day below.
More Information and registration
During the Career Day, career officers and photographers will be present to check your cv and take a professional photo of you. You can use this photo for your cv or your LinkedIn profile. You do not need to register for these activities. Location: Study centre foyer
Overview Activities Career Service
"Save the date" 'Biomedical Booster Event' 19th October 12.00-17.00
Biomedical students and Career Service are organizing an event for Biomedical students focussed on career and professiional development. With workshops, interesting lectures and netwerk sessions with professionals (EN).
For: BMW/BMS/MMD/Medical Biology StudentsRegistration
"Save the date" 5th October 12.15-13.30 - cv checks + photographer
During the Career Day, career officers and photographers will be present at two locations to check your cv and take a professional photo of you. You can use this photo for your cv or LinkedIn profile. (NL/ EN)
No need to sign up!
Lounge Studycentre Geert Grooteplein Zuid 10
'Save the date' Career Day 5th October
The next Career Day will be on October 5th. This day is about the process of finding a job in the Netherlands. We provide information on how the labor market works and help students to improve their presentation skills. You can take a look at the program from this day below.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.Read more
Tailored Career GuidanceFill out the contact form if you would like to schedule an appointment.
- career guidance - no strings attached
- personal meeting
- job interview preparation
- CV and LinkedIn in order
- Mapping your network (and networking skills)
- What can the job market do for you?
- IFMSA - International Federation of Medical Student's Associations - the Netherlandsds
- Ko-Raad - Ko-Raad is there for all students of Medicine in the clinical stage
- MFVN - Medical Faculty Association Nijmegen
- SOOS - Student Organisation For Education and Studying
- TFVN - Dental Faculty Association Nijmegen
- VCMS - Association of Surgery for Students of Medicine
- RAMS - Radboud Annals of Medical Students
Career guidance for students and alumni
Guidance and advice
- Overview of counsellors and advisers for students of Biomedical Sciences
- Overview of counsellors and advisers for students of Medicine
- Overview of counsellors and advisers for students of Dentistry
- Inernational office for international students of Biomedical Sciences, Medicine and Dentistry
- Overview of counsellors and advisers via RU central
- Study adviser for students with disabilities (dyslexia, ADHD, autism, mental illness, chronic disease, etc.)
- There is also a private Facebook group for students with disabilities
Medical graduate programmes
- Overview medical graduate rogrammes for MDs at Radboudumc
Placements and vacancies
- Graduate programmes medical specialists general
- Graduate programmes medical specialists at Radboudumc
- Student assistantships at Radboudumc
- Vacancies via MFVN
- Vacancies via Ko-Raad
- Vacancies for Dentistry
- Vacancies and Internships