About the Career Service for studentsThe Faculty of Medicine Career Service offers advice on career orientation, discusses your future with you, organises interesting workshops and provides you with an overview of events aimed at career orientation.
"Spotlight" Career Orientation on thursday July 1thDo you already know what you would like to do after your master’s and during your future career? There are endless possibilities when it comes to pursuing a career as a biomedical professional. Hear about the various career paths of the alumni and find inspiration for your own future career read more
Did you know that there are countless opportunities for you as a prospective graduate student in BMS? Be inspired during this online session by the stories of professionals about their careers
1th of July 2021; Online BMW / BMS Career Orientation
Did you know that there are countless opportunities for you as a prospective graduate student in Biomedical Sciences? Be inspired during this online session by the stories of professionals about their careers and the different professions they currently carry out. In addition, you can talk to the various professionals.
Are you a 2nd or 3rd year bachelor BMW, or (pre) master BMW student and interested in this session? Then sign up quickly!
Time: 19.30 to 21.00 hours
For whom: 2nd and 3rd year bachelor students BMW and (pre-) master students BMS
Location: Virtual Classroom
Sign up: Send an email to: email@example.com mentioning the name of the activity, your own name, your study and academic year. A few days before the meeting you will receive a program and a link to participate (virtual classroom).
See all our agenda items.
download overview spring
Tailored Career Guidance
Fill out the contact form if you would like to schedule an appointment.
- career guidance - no strings attached
- personal meeting
- job interview preparation
- CV and LinkedIn in order
- Mapping your network (and networking skills)
- What can the job market do for you?
- IFMSA - International Federation of Medical Student's Associations - the Netherlandsds
- Ko-Raad - Ko-Raad is there for all students of Medicine in the clinical stage
- MFVN - Medical Faculty Association Nijmegen
- SOOS - Student Organisation For Education and Studying
- TFVN - Dental Faculty Association Nijmegen
- VCMS - Association of Surgery for Students of Medicine
- RAMS - Radboud Annals of Medical Students
Career guidance for students and alumni
Guidance and advice
- Overview of counsellors and advisers for students of Biomedical Sciences
- Overview of counsellors and advisers for students of Medicine
- Overview of counsellors and advisers for students of Dentistry
- Inernational office for international students of Biomedical Sciences, Medicine and Dentistry
- Overview of counsellors and advisers via RU central
- Study adviser for students with disabilities (dyslexia, ADHD, autism, mental illness, chronic disease, etc.)
- There is also a private Facebook group for students with disabilities
Medical graduate programmes
- Overview medical graduate rogrammes for MDs at Radboudumc
Placements and vacancies
- Graduate programmes medical specialists general
- Graduate programmes medical specialists at Radboudumc
- Student assistantships at Radboudumc
- Vacancies via MFVN
- Vacancies via Ko-Raad
- Vacancies for Dentistry